Healthy and good food, that's something we all want. Here is some inspiration for a delicious breakfast!
Crunchy Tahini Breakfast Cookies
We start with breakfast cookies from Rens Kroes. With these cookies, you can be sure your day will start well. They are rich in fibre and also fill well.
What do you need for these delicious Crunchy Tahin Breakfast Cookies?
- 80 g Oatmeal
- 60 g Almond flour
- 150g Oatmeal
- 70 g Coconut grater
- 50 g Dried cranberries or raisins
- 5 Medjoul dates, roughly chopped
- 3 tbsp water
- 80 ml coconut oil, melted
- 4 tbsp tahini
- 1/2 tsp baking soda or baking soda
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
In addition, a bowl to mix is needed. The cooking time is about 20 minutes. From the dough you get about 10 to 12 cookies. If the cookies are kept in a sealed drum, they can be kept for up to one week.
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C.
- Spoon the baking soda and apple cider vinegar into a small bowl or cup and mix it together with a spoon.
- Put all the dry ingredients in a large bowl and stir. Then add the rest of the ingredients and mix it with the hands until a nice mass.
- Moisten the hands and turn the dough with your hands into balls.
- Place them on a baking sheet covered with (unbleached) baking paper and bake in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes at 180°C.
Raspberries & avocado smoothie bowl
This smoothie bowl is super easy to make, in addition you can decorate your bowl with all kinds of toppings.
What do you need for this raspberries and avocado smoothie bowl?
- 1/2 avocado
- 125 g frozen raspberries
- 100 ml coconut water or tap water
- Fresh raspberries
- Brazil nuts
- Sesame seeds
- Pumpkin seeds
- Piece of vegan chocolate
For the preparation you need a frying pan and blender. The cooking time is about 5 minutes. (depends on whether you want to make an instaworthy breakfast or a quick tasty breakfast for work ;)) *The ingredients are for 1 person.
- Put the avocado, frozen raspberries and coconut water (tap water) in the blender and mix until smooth.
- Roast the nuts, seeds and seeds in a dry frying pan
- Then spoon the smoothie into a small bowl and you can get started to top the smoothie with the fresh raspberries or other fruit and nuts.
French toast with banana and red fruit
What do you need for the french toast?
- 1 banana
- 75 ml almond milk
- 0.5 tsp cinnamon
- 0.5 tsp vanilla extract
- 0.5 tbsp maizena
- 1 pinch salt
- 4 slices of bread
- 2 tbsp Becel original to bake
- 1 banana
- 115 g red fruit (frozen)
- 0.5 tsp vanilla extract
- 0.5 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp almond flakes
- 4 tbsp vegetable yoghurt
- Mix with a blender (or hand blender/food processor) banana, almond milk, cinnamon, vanilla extract, corn and salt until smooth mixture. Pour into a deep plate.
- Put the red fruit with vanilla extract and water in a small saucepan and warm through.
- Heat a frying pan over high heat. Turn the heat to medium height and heat the Becel original.
- Pass the bread with both sides through the banana mixture. Place immediately in the pan, repeat until your pan is full.
- Bake the rolling nephews in a few minutes until golden brown and cooked through.
- Cut the extra banana into slices.
- Place on each plate a french toast and top with the slices of banana. Place a second french toast on top, spread the vegetable yoghurt over it and spoon the red fruit on top. Sprinkle with the almond shaaf.
You need a machine that allows you to mix (blender, hand blender or food processor) and a frying pan. The preparation takes about 10 minutes and the preparation of the rolling about 15 minutes. *This mix is good for 2 people
Are you planning to make one of the breakfasts above? Tag us & show us which one you have made!
Enjoy & Happy Easter!